Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day One, Mother's Day Reflect

Thank you to those of you reading this blog and keeping track of our challenge.
I am so proud of our group.

My FIRST run for this challenge was a blessing.
I was lucky enough to run the streets of Ventura, CA on Mother's Day.
Those of you that know me, know I've had a tough few months, so to run through the
streets of the city where my husband and I grew up, where his family still lives, and the city where we were married was such a perfect setting to kick off this challenge.

Here's to a great 365 DAYS !!!! Thanks again for your support!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This is incredible and such an honor. Thank you all for doing this!

    We've just set up our new facebook account and posted your blog there. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Acres-of-Love/217927864900121

    We'll also add your blog to our new/updated Acres site when it's up...soon.

    We wish you the best miles of your life, injury free. We're all following you. Good luck and God Bless!

    Cheers.
    -darren audagnotti
    Acres of love

    ReplyDelete