Thursday, June 30, 2011

Rave Run




If you subscribe to Runners World Magazine then you are familiar with the page in each issue called "Rave Runs." Here they feature epic pictures of amazing places around the world that people run.




I was in Santa Cruz for the last week with my family. I went on my morning runs past farm land, into La Selva Beach and through Manresa State Beach. It was beautiful, some of the best parts of the trip for me. I would go early in the morning, all alone, through the cool fog, exploring such gorgeous scenery. And on every run I would think about the "Rave Runs."




Hoping the other gals that are on this 1000 mile journey with me will also take some pics of their "rave runs" over the summer on their vacations. I know there will be girls in Spain, Iowa, Yosemite and several of us together camping in Doheny Beach over the 4th of July!




No comments:

Post a Comment